第10部分(第3/4 页)
bin。 用我的弓和箭。
Who saw him die?谁看到他死?
I,said the Fly, 是我,苍蝇说,
With my little eye, 我看到他死,
I saw him die。 用我的小眼睛。
Who caught his blood?谁取走他的血?
I,said the Fish, 是我,鱼说,
With my little dish, 我取走他的血,
I caught his blood。 用我的小碟子。
Who'll make his shroud?谁来做寿衣?
I,said the Beetle, 是我,甲虫说,
With my thread and needle, 我将为他做寿衣,
I'll make the shroud。 用我的针和线。
Who'll dig his grave?谁来挖坟墓?
I,said the Owl, 是我,猫头鹰说,
With my pick and shovel, 我将为他挖坟墓,
I'll dig his grave。 用我的凿子和铲子。
Who'll be the person?谁来当牧师?
I,said the Rook, 是我,乌鸦说,
With my little book, 我将为他当牧师,
I'll be the person。 用我的小本子。
Who'll be the clerk?谁来当执事?
I,said the Lark, 是我,云雀说,
If it's not in the dark, 如果不是在暗处,
I'll be the clerk。 我将当执事。
Who'll carry the link?谁拿火炬来?
I,said the Linnet, 是我,红雀说,
I'll fetch it in a minute, 我将拿它片刻,
I'll carry the link。 我将拿火炬来。
Who'll be chief mourner?谁来当主祭?
I,said the Dove, 是我,鸽子说,
I mourn for my love, 我将当主祭,
I'll be chief mourner。 为吾爱哀悼。
Who'll carry the coffin?谁来抬棺?
I,said the Kite, 是我,鸢说,
If it's not through the night, 若不经过夜晚,
I'll carry the coffin。 我将抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall?谁来扶棺?
We,said the Wren, 是我们,鹪鹩说,
Both the cock and the hen, 还有公鸡和母鸡,
We'll bear the pall。 我们将扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm?谁来唱赞美诗?
I,said the Thrush, 是我,画眉说,
As she sat on a bush, 当她埋入灌木丛中,
I'll sing a psalm。 我将唱赞美诗。
Who'll toll the bell?谁来敲丧钟?
I,said the Bull, 是我,牛说,
Because I can pull, 因为我可以拉钟。
So Cock Robin,farewell。 所以,再会了,知更鸟。
All the birds of the air 当丧钟
Fell a…sighing and a…sobbing, 为那可
本章未完,点击下一页继续。